Under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Privacy Protection Act"), Metrol Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the "Company") manages and maintains information to be collected or already collected from customers that can identify individuals such as names, company names, telephone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses, etc., (hereinafter "private information") in compliance with the following policy.
1. Purpose of the use of private information
The Company utilizes private information for the limited purposes listed below. Every time it is used for other purposes, the Company shall, in advance, request consent from customers.
- Sales promotion activities for products and services including new products provided by the Company
- Questionnaire surveys related to the planning and development of new products and the preparation of measures for the purpose of improving customer services.
- Business activities such as product delivery, after-sales services and replies to inquiries from customers
2. Provision and disclosure of private information to third parties and its deletion
The Company will not provide or disclose private information collected from customers to any third parties in cases other than those listed below.
- Where the Company has received consent from customers
- Where the handling of private information is entrusted to a third party for the execution of the intended purposes of use
- Where thus stipulated in laws and ordinances
Even if the handling of private information is entrusted to a third party, the Company provides necessary and appropriate supervision of the entrusted party so that the private information of customers is controlled in safety.
If you wish to stop receiving the distribution of information from the Company such as e-mail magazines, click the cancellation URL given at the end of e-mail magazines subscribed to or send an empty email from your registered e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org.